TITLE- HEPTOPROTECTIVE ACTIVITY OF ———– (12 FONT SIZE, TIMES NEW ROMAN, NORMAL, BOLD)
AUTHORS- ANURAG JAIN, AMIT K JAIN —(12 FONT SIZE, TIMES NEW ROMAN, NORMAL, BOLD)
Affiliation– Department, College, University, City, Country, Pin —(12 FONT SIZE, TIMES NEW ROMAN, NORMAL, BOLD)
Email Address- Valid email address
Abstract- 250 words in a non-structured form,
Keywords: Please include 3-10 keywords for indexing purposes.
The e-poster session maximizes your opportunity to interact with participants. The poster will be in the form of e-poster only.
Please read the following guidelines and information prior to prepare your e-poster presentation. Please make sure that the design and presentation of your poster stands out as an attractive and informative presentation.
- Posters presentations shall be in e-format only (jpg/pdf/ppt) as single file/image. The e copy of poster will be asked from the participants (15-20 days before the commencement of the conference).
- The most successful and attractive posters are graphically-produced posters that highlight and summarize the main points, with the poster presenter filling in the details
Time and schedule:
E-poster will be scheduled along with oral presentation of in respective categories.
Duration of Presentation: 2 min
Question/answer round: 1 min
Total time for each e-poster: 3 min
Your poster presentation should include:
- The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster.
- A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references (make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence).
- Explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables.
- Title: 36 point type
- List of authors: 25 point type
- Double-spaced text: 15 point type
- Be careful in your use of colors, some people are red-green color blind and some colors do not stand out in contrast to others.
Note: In addition to abstract book, e-poster book will also be published and made online after the conference to put up the high visibility of the e-poster presented during the various sessions during the conference.
Selected abstract for oral presentation will be given 12 minutes; 10 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion. Presentation must contain title, Authors name, affiliations, email, abstract, introduction, methodology, result, discussion and conclusion. Presentation should not exceed 20 slides.
Manuscript should be divided into Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion or Results and Discussion, conclusions, Acknowledgements, References.